Twitter & Facebook Users: submit your photos of the night using #R&RRN2017
A few reminders:
· Vendor registration begins at 5:00 p.m. on the playground
· Family registration begins at 5:30 p.m. on the playground - BYO dinner
· Activities begin at 6:00 p.m.
· A parent or guardian is required to attend with their child
· No siblings or children should attend other than those that have earned an invitation
· The event will conclude at 7:30 p.m.
LAW ENFORCEMENT APPRECIATION
Organized Mrs. Kulp and the fourth grade team, State Trooper Megan Richards came to Hereford Elementary School to present a safety program. As a token of appreciation for all that our local law enforcement do for our community, the students presented Trooper Richards with gifts of appreciation .
UPSD ARTS FEST 2017
It started with a power outage and the cancellation of the band concert on Tuesday. However, by Thursday evening, the festival was in full swing. Here are a few pictures of the events. Thanks to Mrs. Learch and Ms. Holman for everything they do for our elementary students. Don't forget that they band concert has been rescheduled for Monday, May 15 at 7:00 p.m. at the UPHS auditorium.